Burly woody granitic mountain (597 m) southwestern of Mikulášovice. On the top there is eight-sided stone view-tower, 26 m high, of the year 1905. Former cottage from the year 1905 burned out in 1946. In the year 1978 there was built the new cottage with restaurant. From the top of view-tower there is the beautiful circular view to surroundings. Mountain is also the important tourist target of the area.